I received this Apache Pine Wooden Watch at no cost to facilitate my review. All opinions are completely my own. All photos are my own.
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Apache Pine Wooden Watch Company. It was born in my college town of Pocatello by a couple of adventurers in the beautiful mountains of Idaho. Not only are these watches sentimental to me, but THEY ARE SICK!
These well designed wooden watches strike home for me in different ways. There are many different looks and designs on the face of the watches that remind me of where I learned to ski, where I met my husband, and where I love to spend my time.
Not only are the beautiful and stylish, especially for the outdoor adventurer, but they represent a passion. My husband and I have actually purchased two of these watches long before I received one for free to do a review. My husband is a fan of the Sqwatch:
There are different colors of wood and interiors to add to your personality. You can honestly choose a watch according to who you are. The one I love is the Original Bamboo wooden watch:
This is my watch. That’s why the leather is worn. I wear this every day. I absolutely love it. There is a bamboo wood coated with a waterproof, scratch-resistant finish. It isn’t completely waterproof, but it doesn’t break in a rain storm either.
There is one size for men and one for women. The women watch is pretty much smaller all around. It has a thinner leather strap, and the face isn’t as big. The mens watch is pretty big. The style of the watches are completely gender neutral so you can choose if you prefer a smaller or larger watch regardless if you are a man or a woman. Some chicks dig big watches.
In this picture <— I am wearing a smaller watch. It is still pretty big! I mean the face takes up my whole wrist, which I am a fan of.
I can wear this thing ANYWHERE!
It is classy and stylish, so I can wear it to church if I wanted. The cool part is I could wear it anywhere. I wear it at soccer practice, work, at home in bed, pretty much wherever I want. I get compliments ALL. THE. TIME.
The Apache Pine wooden watch is, in fact, made of wood. Which type of wood do you want?
There is even a cool design on the back of each one! YES these are all watches I (and my hubby) own and YES I have taken this many pictures with them. I LOVE THEM.
To sum up: What are the pro’s of this watch?
- The watch is extremely light weight. I can’t even feel them on my wrist half of the time.
- It’s stylish and can be worn anywhere in most circumstances.
- The design represents my mountains and my passion.
- It gains a lot of compliments and, in all honesty, makes me look more stylish than I am.
I am really not a watch person. This is the only watch I have ever worn (or wanted to wear), and you know what? It is actually really nice to have the time stuck on your wrist. Go figure.
What would I change if I could?
- I would love if they were completely waterproof, but honestly I don’t know if that is possible with wooden watches.
- There are no numbers on the face so with certain designs it is hard to tell the time. I don’t have a problem on my original bamboo watch, but it is tougher with the Ridge.
- I think it might be cool if you could custom make them, like put a specific saying on the back or request a certain design on the face. That’s a business decision though, not mine. And that really doesn’t have to do with anything that I would change about them.
I really do love these watches and would suggest them to all of my fellow adventurers. They also make fantastic gifts!
Get your 50% off discount code store wide at Apache Pine right here!
Thanks for supporting the blog!
Amazon has some ADORABLE mountain lovers jewelry. Check these out!